Developing Leaders and Teams
01647 277 709
Any programme, aimed at developing leaders or managers, needs to engage and appeal to a variety of personalities, learning styles and development needs. We design programmes, in partnership with clients, from the following principles:
- The right balance of theory and practice, action and reflection
- Flexible – spending time on what the participants need
- Linking learning to real, current and industry specific situations
- Fun, energy and creativity and no PowerPoint!
- Highly flexible programmes. Build any number of 1/2 or 1 day workshops together
- We’re continually updating our workshop content to incorporate latest thinking
- Workshops are tailored to your priorities and to the culture of your organisation
- We encourage working with internal faculty where possible. This allows you to build internal capability
The feedback from participants, and their managers, during and following the programme was overwhelmingly positive.
I believe that the success of this programme was due mainly to Talent for Growth delivering the programme in a way that really fitted with our culture and took into account the needs and styles of the participants.
And we are well underway to refining and repeating the programme in 2015, working again with Talent for GrowthDerek Scott
2 hour, high impact workshops
- These are perfect for busy leaders and managers to build into their schedule
- We facilitate intense, interactive workshops that stimulate learning and focus minds
- Handouts and resources are provided to support and embed learning back at work
- Clients report our workshops are memorable, efficient and deliver results
Talent for Growth is a true partner to WTG, listening to our issues and designing solutions that really meet the needs of the business.