Developing Leaders and Teams
01647 277 709
The development of leadership coaching continues to evolve and mature. We’re partnering with clients in a variety of activities to support their strategies.
Some examples of recent work include:
- Providing coaching skills training to World Fuel Services line managers.
- Enabling St John Ambulance to select and train internal coaches.
- Supporting the continuous development of an international airline’s internal coaches.
- Providing one to one executive coaching for Diversey, Allied Healthcare and Schindler.
During a period in which I had reached a particularly challenging point in my career I had six months of coaching with Caroline to help me work out the best way forwards. I’m happy to say that I came out the other side stronger and better than ever. Coaching is so powerful and Caroline is so good at it, I can’t recommend her highly enough. Thank you Caroline.Karl Heydenrych
All our coaches are qualified and committed to their development. We offer leadership coaching at all levels to:
- Accelerate talent development
- Support newly appointed leaders
- Support the transfer of learning after a programme
- Make good leaders even better
Whilst we do a lot of face to face leadership coaching, we find that Telephone coaching or Skype coaching is growing in popularity. It is saves organisations time and money.
The creation of internal coaches is an exciting and quite recent development which we love and which delivers value across the organisation. We’ve help clients by delivering:
- Internal coach training
- Process and coach selection design
- Group supervision for internal coaches
- Ongoing development of skills and confidence
Take a look at details of our work and what our clients say
Manager as Coach
Developing leadership coaching skills for managers delivers great results.
It’s like getting two for the price of one. The manager, when being a coach, is getting rich learning. The team members are also developing faster and more effectively.