Developing Leaders and Teams
01647 277 709
- Do you need to develop mentoring skills and confidence for your new mentors?
- Do you want to take your existing mentors skills to the next level?
- Do you need to refresh and re-energise your mentors?
Mentor training should be an on-going process to ensure mentors stay engaged and continue to develop themselves and their mentees. It doesn’t have to be either time consuming or expensive either.
Developing Mentors Workshop
Here’s what our Developing Mentors workshop will deliver to your mentors:
- An intense and engaging learning experience that’s tailored to your organisations needs and priorities
- Resource-rich workbooks which provide learning beyond the workshop
- Time efficient learning – workshops are normally half a day in length. We recommend a slightly longer day for those who are new to mentoring or where mentoring is being introduced for the first time
- Facilitated sharing of the mentoring experience in the room
- Lots of tools and materials for practical use during mentoring sessions
- Clarity about processes and mechanics of the mentoring programme
- Mentors leave workshops energised, enthusiastic and confident
Contact us to discuss how we can enable great mentoring in your organisation
Get Ready to Mentor is a unique resource
It’s a comprehensive workbook that encourages reflection and enables insights. It supports preparation and builds skills. It’s also packed with tools and templates which are invaluable for mentor development.
Our Mentoring Conversation Cards are the perfect companion for the workbook.
“It is insightful, pragmatic, accessible and deals very effectively with the emotional and the practical aspects of mentoring”Steve Foster
Mentoring conversation cards
These cards can be used by mentors and mentees to keep conversations rich and powerful. They support learning in workshops and enable ongoing mentor development. Good question prompts also build skills outside of mentoring.